- Do not get lashes wet for the first 24 hours if you have had a lash lift and tint.
- Unlike most salons , here at Mahid Beauty you can get your lash extensions wet as soon as you leave the salon.
- Do not use oil-based eye products, creams or waterproof mascara.
- Use only water-based makeup & makeup remover.
- Remove makeup around the eye with a cotton swab.
- Do not perm, tint, or use an eyelash curler. It is fine to have a perm/tint prior to the appointment.
- Be careful to avoid pulling extensions or rubbing eyes.
- Please see a trained lash technician to have your extensions
- Avoid Sunbeds and spray tans for 24 hours.
- Do not exfoliate for 24 hours after the appointment.
- Do not use Saunas, Steam rooms.
- Do not take extremely hot showers after wax treatment.
- Do not shave in between sessions - This makes your wax more painful and you will not get as smooth wax.
- Do not exercise 24 hours after waxing as your skin is sensitive, inflamed so the body needs to relax. The intence movements can cause sweat and bacteria to quickly find their way to your new exposed pores.
- Do not wear tight clothing after waxing.